Saturday, January 5, 2013

Fast Track Exit scheme


GK Jain

Can any one clarify whether a company which was incorporated on may 2012 be closed now i.e january 2013? or do we have to wait till 4 more months to complete one year and then close it?



The company has no activity from the incorporation stage.   Answer 1  RAMESH THANGAVEL Thirupur YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR 4 MONTHS, FOR DEFUNCT COMPANY AND THEN, YOU CAN FILE A FORM FTE WITH ROC....   Answer 2  Mohit Saluja The company may proceed as the requirement under FTE is that the company has not done any business since incorporation. No where has been mentioned  about the same

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the informative article. I need your advice here, I have registered my company in May 2011 and till now no ROC filling has done so far,no annual returns and no balance sheet filling as well, my company current account has no transaction from last 8 months, I want to close my company with less penalty , please advice me the best way to close down either in fast exit or something else. Thanks Anand

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. please send your email id to me csarengarajan@gmail.com

      Delete

Admissibility of entries in the books of account

  The Bhartiya Sakshya Adhiniyam 2023 (Indian Evidence Act 2023) Section 28 deals with the admissibility of entries in the books of accoun...