(THE COMPANIES ACT, 1956)
(COMPANY LIMITED BY SHARES)
M E M O R A N D U M OF A S S O C I A T I O N
………CORPORTE SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
I. The Name of the Company is ………. CORPORATE SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED.
II. The Registered Office of the Company will be situated in the National Capital Territory of Delhi.
III. The objects for which the Company is established are :-
(A) THE MAIN OBJECTS TO BE PURSUED BY THE COMPANY ON ITS INCORPORATION
1) To carry on the business of providing Manpower placement, consultancy and recruiting, Selecting, Interviewing, Training and Employing all types of executives, Middle Management Staff, Junior Level Staff, Workers, Labourers Skilled/Unskilled etc. required to individuals, bodies, corporate, societies, undertakings, institutions, associations, government, local authorities etc
2) To carry on the business of providing services as human resource managers, consultants and advisors and to provide contractual advise and guidance on employment matters and other human resource services associated with contractual services including termination and outplacement required to individuals, bodies, corporate, societies, undertakings, institutions, associations, government, local authorities etc
3) To carry on business of Security Management including industrial, commercial housing and all types of security services , Labour Consultants, labour contractors and to make available knowledge, skill, experience, staff, labour, Security Personnel, Armed Guards and Escorts to any person, persons, firm, body corporate or Government and Semi-Government organizations or any other organisation, authority or entity for the purpose of Security, Detection, Intelligence, Labour, and Management, and workers for office management and to conduct employment bureau and to provide consultancy and other services in connection with requirements of persons and manpower supply in India and abroad..
(B) THE OBJECTS INCIDENTAL OR ANCILLARY TO THE ATTAINMENT OF THE MAIN OBJECTS ARE :-
1. To acquire by purchase, lease, exchange or otherwise any movable or immovable property and any rights or privileges which the Company may deem necessary or convenient for the purpose of its main business.
2. To enter into partnership or into any arrangement for sharing profits, union of interest, joint venture, reciprocal concession or co-operation with persons or companies carrying on or engaged in the main business or transaction of this Company.
3. To import, buy, exchange, alter, improve and manipulate in all kinds of plants, machinery, apparatus, tools and things necessary of convenient for carrying on the main business of the Company.
4. To vest any movable or immovable property, rights or interests required by or received or belonging to the Company in any person or company on behalf of or for the benefit of the Company and with or without any declared trust in favour of the Company.
5. To purchase or otherwise acquire, build, carry out, equip, maintain, alter, improve, develop, manage, work, control and superintend any plants, warehouse, sheds, offices, shops, stores, buildings, machinery, apparatus, labour lines, and houses, warehouses, and such other works and conveniences necessary for carrying on the main business of the Company.
6. To undertake or promote scientific research relating to the main business or class of business of the Company.
7. To acquire and takeover the whole or any part of the business, goodwill, trade-marks properties and liabilities of any person or persons, firm, companies or undertakings either existing or new, engaged in or carrying on or proposing to carry on business this Company is authorised to carry on, possession of any property or rights suitable for the purpose of the Company and to pay for the same either in cash or in shares or partly in cash and partly in shares or otherwise.
8. To negotiate and enter into agreements and contracts with Indian and foreign individuals, companies, corporations and such other organisations for technical, financial or any other such assistance for carrying out all or any the main objects of the Company or for the purpose of activity research and development of manufacturing projects on the basis of know-how, financial participation or technical collaboration and acquire necessary formulas and patent rights for furthering the main objects of the Company.
9. Subject to Sections 391 to 394, 394A of the Act, to amalgamate with any other company of which all or any of their objects companies having similar to the objects of the Company in any manner whether with or without the liquidation.
10. Subject to any law for the time being in force, to undertake or take part in the formation, supervision or control of the business or operations of any person, firm, body corporate, association undertaking carrying on the main business of the Company.
11. To apply for, obtain, purchase or otherwise acquire and prolong and renew any patents, patent-rights, brevets, inventions, processes, scientific technical or other assistance, manufacturing processes know-how and other information, designs, patterns, copyrights, trade-marks, licences concessions and the like rights or benefits, conferring an exclusive or non-exclusive or limited or unlimited right of use thereof, which may seem capable of being used for or inconnection with the main objects of the Company or the acquisition or use of which may seem calculated directly or indirectly to benefit the Company on payment of any fee royalty or other consideration and to use, exercise or develop the same under or grant licences in respect thereof or otherwise deal with same and to spend money in experimenting upon testing or improving any such patents, inventions, right or concessions.
12. To apply for and obtain any order under any Act or Legislature, charter, privilege concession, licence or authorisation of any Government, State or other Authority for enabling the Company to carry on any of its main objects into effect or for extending any of the powers of the Company or for effecting and modification of the constitution of the Company or for any other such purpose which may seem expedient and to oppose any proceedings or applications which may seem expedient or calculated directly or indirectly to prejudice the interest of the Company.
13. To enter into any arrangements with any Government or Authorities or any persons or companies that may seem conducive to the main objects of the Company or any of them and to obtain from any such Government, authority, person or company any rights, charters, contracts, licences and concessions which the Company may think desirable to obtain and to carry out, exercise and comply therewith.
14. To procure the Company to be registered or recognised in or under the laws of any place outside India and to do all act necessary for carrying on in any foreign country for the business or profession of the Company.
15. To draw, make, accept, discount, execute and issue bills of exchange, promissory notes bills of lading, warrants, debentures and such other negotiable or transferable instruments, of all types or securities and to open Bank Accounts of any type and to operate the same in the ordinary course of the Company.
16. To advance money either with or without security, and to such persons and upon such terms and conditions as the Company may deem fit and also to invest and deal with the money of the Company not immediately required, in or upon such investments and in such manner as, from time to time, may be determined, provided that the Company shall not carry on the business of banking as provided in the Banking Regulations Act, 1949.
17. Subject to section 58-A and 292, 293, 295 & 372A of the Act and the Regulations made thereunder and the Directions issued by the Reserve Bank of India, to receive money on deposit or loan and borrow or raise money in such manner and at such time or times as the Company thinks fit and in particular by the issue of debentures, debentures-stock, perpetual or otherwise and to secure the repayment of any money borrowed, raised or owing by mortgage, charge or lien upon all or any of the properties, or assets or revenues and profits of the Company both present and future, including its uncalled capital and also by a similar mortgage, charge or lien to secure and guarantee the performance by the Company or any other person or Company of any obligation undertaken by the Company or such other person or company to give the lenders the power to sale and such other powers as may seem expedient and purchase redeem or pay off any such securities.
18. To undertake and execute any trusts, the undertaking of which may seem to the Company desirable, either gratuitously or otherwise.
19. To establish, or promote or concur in establishing or promote any company for the purpose of acquiring all or any of the properties, rights and liabilities of the Company.
20. To sell, lease, mortgage, exchange, grant licences and other rights improve, mange, develop and dispose of undertakings, investments, properties, assets and effects of the company or any part thereof for such consideration as may be expedient and in particular for any shares, stocks, debentures or other securities of any other such company having main objects altogether or in part similar to those of the Company.
21. Subject to the Provisions of Section 100 to 105 of the Act, to distribute among the members in specie or otherwise any property of the Company or any proceeds of sale or disposal of any property of the Company in the event of winding up.
22. To distribute as dividend or bonus among the member or to place to reserve or otherwise to apply, as the Company may, from time to time, determine any money received by way of premium on debentures issued at a premium by the Company and any money received in respect of forefeited shares, money arising from the sale by the Company of forefeited shares subject to the provisions of Sec. 78 of the Companies Act, 1956.
23. To employ agents or experts to investigate and examine into the conditions, prospects value, character and circumstances of any business concerns and undertakings and generally of any assets properties or rights which the Company purpose to acquire.
24. To accept gifts, bequests, devisers or donations of any movable or immovable property or any right or interests therein from members or others.
25. To create any reserve fund, sinking fund, insurance fund or any other such special funds whether for depreciation, repairing, improving, research, extending or maintaining any of the properties of the Company or for any other such purpose conducive to the interest of the Company.
26. Subject to the provisions of Section 292, 293, 293-A & 293-B of the Companies Act, 1956 to subscribe contribute, gift or donate any money, rights or assets for any national educational, religious, charitable, scientific, public, general or usual objects or to make gifts or donations of money or such other assets to any institutions, clubs, societies, associations, trusts, scientific research associations, funds, universities, college or any individual, body of individuals or bodies corporate.
27. To establish and maintain or procure the establishment and maintenance of any contributory or non-contributory pension or superannuation, provident or gratuity funds for the benefit of and give of procure the giving of the donations, gratuities pensions, allowances, bonuses or emoluments of any persons who are or were at any time in the employment or service of the company or any company which is a subsidiary of the Company or is allied to or associated with the Company or with any such subsidiary company or who are or were at any time Directors or officers of the Company or any other company as aforesaid and the wives, widows, families and dependents of any such persons and also to establish and subsidise and subscribe to any institutions, associations, club or funds calculated to be for the benefit of or advance aforesaid and make payments to or towards the insurance of any such persons as aforesaid and to do any of the matters aforesaid, either alone or in conjunction with any such other company as aforesaid.
28. To manage, administer, own and to carry on the business of running hotels, motels, resorts, holiday camps, guest houses, restaurants, canteens, caterers, cafes, taverns, refreshment rooms and lodging, housekeepers, swimming pools, health clubs, clubs and dressing rooms, gymnasiums, fund and amusement rides and to do all other allied activities in India and abroad.
29. To establish, for any of the main objects of the Company, branches or to establish any firm or firms at places in or outside India as the Company may deem expedient.
30. To pay for any property or rights acquired by or for any services rendered to the Company and in particular to remunerate any person, firm or company introducing business to the company either in cash or fully or partly-paid up shares with or without preferred or deferred rights in respect of dividend or repayment of capital or otherwise or by any securities which the company has power to issue or by the grant of any rights or options or partly in one mode and partly in another and generally on such terms as the company may determine, subject to the provision of section 314 of the act.
31. To pay out of the funds of the company all costs, charges and expenses of and incidental to the formation and registration of the company and any company promoted by the company and also all costs, charges, duties, impositions and expanses of and incidental to the acquisition by the company of any property or assets.
32. To send out to foreign countries, its director, employees or any other person or persons for investgation possibilities of main business or trade procuring and buying any machinery or establishing trade and business connections or for promoting the interests of the company and to pay all expenses incurred in the connection.
33. To compensate for loss of office of any Managing Director or Directors or other officers of the Company within the limitations prescribed under the Companies Act, 1956 or such other statute or rule having the force of law and to make payments to any person whose office of employment or duties may be determined by virtue of any transaction in which the Company is engaged.
34. To agree to refer to arbitration any dispute, present or future between the Company and any other company, firm, individual or any other body and to submit the same to arbitration in India or abroad either in accordance with Indian or any foreign system of law.
35. To appoint agents, sub-agents, dealers, managers canvassers, sales, representatives or salesmen for transacting all or any kind of the main business of which this Company is authorised to carry on and to constitute agencies of the Company in India or in any other country and establish depots and agencies in different parts of the world.
(C) THE OTHER OBJECTS ARE :-
1. To carry on the business as manufacturers, traders, importers and exporters of and dealers in aluminium utensils, steel utensils, and all other such types of utensils and kitchen requisities of all types.
2. To act as business consultant, give advice, to engage in dissemination of information in all aspects of business, organisation and industry in India and to advise upon the means and methods for extending and developing systems or processes relating to production, storage, distribution, marketing, and securing of orders for sale of good in India and abroad and/or relating to the rendering of services.
3. To carry on the business of running motor lorries, motor taxies, mini buses and conveyances of all kinds and to transport passangers, and goods and to do the business of common carriers.
4. To carry on business by whole sale or retail, or otherwise of interior decorators and furnishers, upholsters, and dealers in and hirers repairs, cleaners, stores and warehouses of furniture, carpets, linoleums furnishing fabrics and such other floor coverings, household utensils, china and glass goods, fittings, curtains and such other household requisites of all types.
5. To carry on the business as brewers, distillers, bottlers, canners preservers, coopers dehidrators, malsters and merchants of and dealers in fruits, herbs, vegetables, plants and liquors by products therefrom, whether intoxicating or not, tonics, vitamin, beverages, flavoured drinks, nector, punch aerated waters and drinks whether soft or otherwise.
6. To carry on the business of tobacconists in all its branches and to sell, make-up and manufacture tobocco, cigars, cigarettes and snuff.
7. To act as cargo agents, travel agents, insurance agents, ship brokers, charter party contractors, ship agents, packing forwarding and clearing agent, salvors, wreck removers werck raisers, auctioneers, inspectors and observers of quality control custom-house agents, commission agents and general sales agents for any of the air lines, steam-ship companies, railway and transport companies or any such person.
8. To carry on the business of cold storage of fruits, vegetable seeds, fish, meat, agricultural products, milk, dairy products and such other perishable items of all types.
9. To carry on the business of production, distribution or exhibition of films and motion pictures and the running of theatres, cinemas, studios and cinematographic shows and exhibitions.
10. To trade, deal in and undertake manufacturing, of bricks, tiles, pipes, cement lime and building construction requisites and to carry on all or any of the business of builders, contractors, architects, decorators, furnishers and to acquire, hold, mortgage lease, take on lease, exchange or otherwise deal in lands, buildings, house, flats, bungalows, shops of any tenure or freehold for residential or businesses purposes.
11. To cultivate, grow, produce or deal in any agricultural, vegetable or fruit products and to carry on all or any of the businesses of farmers, dairyman, milk contractors, dairy farmers, millers, purveyors and vendors of milk and milk products, condensed milk and powdered milk, cream, cheese, butter, poultry, fruits, vegetables, cash crops and provisions of all kinds.
12. To cultivate, tea, coffee and any other such similar product and to carry on the business of planters in all its branches, to carry on and do the business of cultivators, winners and buyers of every kind of vegetable mineral or such other product of soil, dispose of and deal in any such produce, either in its prepared, manufactured or raw state and either by wholesale or retail.
13. To carry on the business of manufacturers of or dealers in pulp and paper of all kinds and articles made from paper and pulp such as card boards and wall and ceiling papers and packaging cartons and newspapers and newsprints.
14. To carry on the business of purchase and sale of petroleum products, to act as dealers and distributors for petroleum companies, to run service stations for the repair and servicing of automobilies and to manufacture or deal in fuel oils, cutting oils and greases.
15. To carry on the business of iron-founders, makers of scientific, industrial and surgical instruments, mechanical engineers, and manufacturers of agricultural implements and other machinery, steel castings and forgings and melleable iron and steel castings, tools makers, brass founders, metal workers, boiler-makers, mill wrights, machinists, iron and steel converters, smiths, builders, painters, mettallurgists, electrical engineers, water supply engineers, gas makers, farmers, printers, carriers and merchants and to buy , sell, manufacture, repair, convert, alter, let on hire and deal in machinery, implements and rolling stock.
16. To carry on the business of hoteliers, moteliers, restaurant owners, sweet-meet merchants, refreshments, room proprietors, refreshment contractors and own run garages, shops, stores, godowns, barse, refreshment rooms, cafetarias, discotheques, restaurants and places for sale, custody, bailment, deposit or protection of the valuable goods and commodities.
17. To carry on the business of manufacturing and dealing, in assembling, buying, selling, reselling, exchanging, altering repairing, importing, exporting, hiring, letting, on hire, distributing, or dealing in motor cars, motor cycles, scooters, motor buses, motor lorries, motor vans, trucks, locomotive engines, trains and, all other road and rail conveyances, ships, boats, barges, launches, steamers and other vessels, aeroplanes, aeroengines flying boats, hydroplanes, and aircrafts and aerial conveyances of every description and kind for transport or conveyance of passengers, merchandise or goods of description, whether propelled or moved or assisted by means of petrol, spirit, electricity, steam, oil vapour, gas, petroleum, mechanical, animal or any other such motive power of all types.
18. To carry on the business manufacturing, dying, colouring, spinning, weaving, buying selling, importing, exporting or otherwise dealing in all fabrics and other fibrous substances and preparations and manufacturers of and dealers in cotton, silk, woollen linen, hemp jute, rayon nylon, artificial silk and such other yarn and all kinds of woven synthetic blended textiles manufactured from such yarn.
19. To carry on the business manufacturers of and dealers in industrial machinery, bearings, speed reduction units, pumps, machine tools, agricutural machinery and earth-moving machinery including road rollers, bull-dozers, dumpers, scrapers loaders shovels and drag lines and light engineering, goods such as cycle and sewing machines.
20. To carry on the business of manufacturers of or dealers in ferrous or non-ferrous metals iron & steel aluminium, brass, tin, nickel, special, steel and their products.
21. To carry on the business of manufacturers, stockists, importers and exporters of and dealers, in engineering drawing sets, builders of requisites steel rules, measuring taps, cutting tools, hand tools, precision measuring tools, machine tools, garage tools, hardware tools, instruments, apparatus and such allied machinery, plant, equipment and appliances of all types.
22. To carry on the business as manufacturers, stockists, importers and exporters of and dealers in bolts, nuts, nails, hooks, and such other hardware items of all types.
23. To carry on business as manufacturers, stockists, importers, and exporters of and dealers in forging, castings, stampings, of all metals, machinery parts, moulds, press tools, jigs, fixtures and compression moulding, steel products and automobile parts.
24. To carry on business as manufacturers stockists, importers experters and repaires of and dealers in dynamos, motors, armatures, magnets, batteries, conductors, insulators, transformers, convertors, switch-boards, cookers, enginers presses and insulating material.
25. To carry on business as manufacturers, stockists, importers and exporters of and dealers in weareable and unwearable fabrics, high density polyethelene and polypropylene, woven snacks and trapaulins.
26. To carry on business as manufacturers of and dealers in and as stockists, importers, and exporters of packing material, jointing and belting materials, asbestos materials and fibres, insulation material and welding fluxes, cartons, containers, boxes and cases made of paper, boards, wood glass, plastic, pulp, cellulose films, polythene, rubber, metals, metal foils gelatine, tin flexible, treated, and laminated, or other materials.
27. To carry on business as manufacturers of and dealers in as stockists, importers and exporters of bottles, jars, fibrite boxes corrugated containers aluminium foils of all types, wooden drums, packing cases, rods, wires, ropes, strips, conductors equipment requited for generation, distribution and transmission of electric energy, cables, motors, fans, lamps, batteries and accumulators.
28. To sell, breed, import, export, improve, prepare, deal and trade in cattle, bird, poultry, game, live and dead-stock of every description, eggs, pork-pipes sausages, pickles spices, sauces, jams, jelly, custard, prawn, potted meats, macaroni, spaghetti table delicacies, bread, biscuit, wine biscuits and such other ferinaceous goods and products cocoa, confectionery, cakes and buns.
29. To carry on the traders and business of meal manufacturers, dealers in consumable stores and provisions of all kinds foods stuffs, grains flour, seeds folder, cane oils, corn, wheat, wheat products, stores, vegetable oils, ghee and vanaspati products.
30. To set up a tanners and to carry on the business as manufacturers of and dealers in and importers and exporters of leather and raw hides and skins.
31. To carry on the business as manufacturers of and dealers in or as stockists, importers, and exporters of plastics, synthetic resins, natural resins, polymer products and chemicals required for the manufacture, processing and fabrication of plastics and similar other such products, tubes pipes, sheets films whether moulded extruded casted, formed or foamed.
32. To purchase, hold and acquire mines, mining leases, mining rights, mining claims and metalliferrous lands and explore, work, exercise, develop and turn to account all sorts of major and major minor minerals working of deposits of all kinds of minerals and subsoil materials and to crush, win, set, quarry, smelt, calcine, refine, dress, amalgamate, manipulate and prepare for market ores, metals, and mineral substances of all kinds and to carry on mettallurgical operations in all its branches and to prepare, process, manufacture, assemble, fabricate, cast fit, press machine, treat, weld, harden, plate, temper anneal any kind of metals and consequential products.
33. To produce, manufacture, trade, deal in all dispose of alkalies, dyes,
chemicals, acids, gases, compounds, fertilisers, chemical, products of every
nature and description, intermediates, derivatives, all types of floatation
regents wetting agents, insecticides, fumigates, dyestuffs, catalyic agents,
direct colours, basic colours pigments, drugs, biological, pharmaceuticals,
sermus, vitamin products, harmones and products, derived from phosphate mines, limestone quarries, bauxide mines, petroleum, natural gas and other natural deposits useful or suitable in the manufacture of chemicals and chemical products and to undertake the business of spraying of pesticides.
34. To manufacture, generate, produce, sell, dispose of and deal in industrial gases domestic gases for heating and lighting gas, system, heat light or any other such motive power obtained by incinerating buring forest refuse, wood and plants.
35. To manufacture, buy, sell, import, export, alter, improve, manipulate, prepare for market, exchange, install, repaire, service, let on hire and deal in all kinds of surgicals X-ray units, X-ray equipments, telecommunication machines, business machines, intercoms, teleprinters, dictating, and recording machines, broadcasting apparatuses, loud-speakers, radios, auto-radio reverberators, tape-players, cassette tapes, headphones, stereo-complex speakers, radios control equipments, cameras, binoculars, microscopes, projectors, telescopes, television sets, refrigerators, coolers, radars, computers and spare parts.
36. To procure of develop and supply technical know-how for the manufacture or processing the installation or errection of machinery or plant in the working or mines, oil wells or other sources of mineral deposits or in carrying out any operations relating to agriculture, animal husbandry, dairy or poultry-farming, forestry or fishery or rendering services in connection with the provision of such technical know-how.
37. To deal in foreign exchange, subject to approval of appropriate authorities.
38. To organise and carry on the business of advertisers, advertising agents, liputic by consultants and to organise propaganda and advertising compaigns by means of press advertisements, pamphlets, handbills, circulars, advertisement reels, posters, cinema slides or by any other such means of all types or through the means of radio television or any other such media of all types.
39. To undertake and execute, in India or any part of the world, turnkey projects for electrical installations, air-conditioning, refrigeration, heating, cooling, ventillation humidification sanitary, thermal and accustic insulation work.
40. To carry on the business as manufacturers, traders, importers and exporters of and dealers, in all kinds of carpets and floor coverings, whether made of woollen, cotton, synthetic or such other fibres or fibrous materials of all types.
41. To carry on the business of providing amusement and entertainment of all sorts to the public or in private, specially to tourists from India and elsewhere and to carry on the business of tour packages, special trip to Indian heritage tourist places, travel agency, railway & airlines tickets issuance, inbound & outbound tour packages for Indian and foreign nationals and to carry on the business of providing entertainments, event management services in India and abroad.
42. To carry on the business of public transporters and to pay all types of commercial vehicles such as Trucks, Tempos, and pick up vans for carrying goods or passengers anywhere in India.
43. To carry on the business as importers, export agents, distributors, stockists, contractors, suppliers, dealers of any kind and to act as manufactures, representatives, agents, brokers, commission agents and merchants of commodities, articles, products and merchants of any kind or nature.
44. To secure sound investment of foreign capital in Indian undertaking and enterprises and Indian capital in foreign undertaking and enterprises.
45. Subject to the approval of RBI under Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934, as amended by RBI (Amendment) Act, 1997, to carry on the business of leasing and hire purchase and to acquire to provide on lease or to be provided on hire purchase basis all types of industrial and offices, plant equipment, machinery, vehicles, buildings and real estate required for manufacturing, processing, transportation and trading business and such other commercial and service business related thereto.
46. Subject to the approval of RBI under Reserve Bank of India Act 1934, as amended by RBI (Amendment) Act, 1997, to Finance the industrial enterprises by way of lending and advancing money, machinery land, building, shed or such other things as may required by such industrial enterprises either with or without security and upon such terms and conditions as the Company may think fit and to guarantee or become securities for the performance of any agreement or contract entered into by industrial enterprises, with any financial institutions, banks or other parties for obtaining finance whether for its long terms capital, working capital, or for any deffered payment finance.
47. To undertake and transact all kinds of agency business and on and promote any business commercial or otherwise under sound principles and/or to act as distributors, agents, underwriters, brokers, estate agents, middleman, contract man, representation and indenting agent on commission, allowance, as may be deemed fit in all commodities, merchandies and such other alliled articles/lines of business.
48. To carry on the business of Property Consultant and sale and purchase of industrial plots, Sheds, Factory building, constructions of commercial property, letting out of property, contractors for constructions of building, roads.
49. To carry on the business of financiers, concessionaries and merchants and to undertake and carry and execute all kinds of financial, commercial, trading and other operations.
50. To carry on the business of financing and advancing short term and long term loans and credits to individuals, companies or association of individuals by whatever name called and either on securities such as lands, buildings or part thereof, machinery, plants, chattels, vehicles, shares, debentures, government securities, stock certificates, life insurance policies and unit stock-in-trade or on guarantee or clean without securities and to finance leasing operation of all kinds.
51. To carry on the business as shares and stocks brokers and to buy, sell and deal in all kind of shares stocks, securites, bonds, debentures, units and such other instruments of all types.
IV. The liability of the Members is Limited.
V. The Authorised Share Capital of the Company is Rs. 1,00,000/- (Rupees One Lac) divided into 10,000 (Ten Thousand) Equity Shares of Rs. 10/- (Rupees Ten) each.
REGULATION 19 CLAIMS BY WORKMEN AND EMPLOYEES 1) A person claiming to be a workman or an employee of the corporate debtor sh...
(THE COMPANIES ACT, 1956) (COMPANY LIMITED BY SHARES) M E M O R A N D U M OF A S S O C I A T I O N OF ………CORPORTE SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED...
1. To establish and run in India or abroad educational institutions like school, college, coaching classes, practical training classes, boar...
1. To provide onsite and offshore services related to Business process outsourcing, knowledge process outsourcing, customer care, call cent...