Friday, June 11, 2010

How to correct Master Data

Dear Customer,

Thank you for using the Helpdesk facility on MCA21 Portal.

You are advised to get your Master Data corrected. To correct the details of the company, please follow the following procedure:-

1. To access Master Company Data click “Company Master Data” link on the Home of MCA21 portal.
2. Enter the Company Name or CIN of the Company.
3. Click the Submit button in case CIN is entered.
4. Press the “Search” button in case CIN is not available after entering the first few
Characters in Company Name field.
5. List of companies would appear. Select your company by clicking the ‘Select’ button.
6. CIN of the Company with Company Name shall be displayed on the screen.
7. Click the Submit button once CIN is displayed.
8. System shall display the Company master data.
9. Verify the Master data of the company. If any correction is required in the master
details, click the ‘Print’ button.
10. Master data shall be displayed in a tabular form. Take the print out of the same.
11. Enter the correct data against the appropriate field in the verification Column.
12. Enclose a copy of the evidence supporting such correction and send the same by post to the concerned Registrar of Companies (Registrar Address is also displayed on the printed page) in an envelope super-scribed 'Master Company Data Correction'.
13. Upon receipt of your request, the ROC would arrange to get the requisite corrections made after verification of the supporting evidence.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance / clarifications.

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

With regards,

MCA21 Helpdesk

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    In my case, there is a Company incorporated as on dated 21/03/1977. And Since Incorporation the Company is mentioning it's name wrongly, as the Management has not taken any steps to correct it. But now we want to correct it.

    Kindly advise whether all the agreements executed will become void / Illegal ?


updates from Economic Times

MUMBAI: The government is planning a separate legislation for registered valuers who can help arrive at better valuation of bankrupt compan...